FISH Partner Terms & Conditions
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration for using the Families and Individuals Sharing Hope (“FISH”) network and related services, the undersigned hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees as follows:
1. FISH is a Minnesota non-profit organization located at 16049 Franklin Trail S.E., #104, Prior Lake, Minnesota 55372 designed to respond to the needs of individuals through connecting those individuals with organizations offering assistance throughout the Scott County, Minnesota area.
2. FISH does not conduct criminal background checks or verify the quality of products or services provided by partnering organizations, their affiliates or individuals working for said organizations (“FISH Network”).
3. FISH makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the product, services or the conduct of the FISH Network participants.
4. In no event shall FISH be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to your conduct or the conduct of anyone else in connection with the use of the FISH Network including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress and/or any other damages resulting from communications or assistance provided or received through the FISH Network or its partners or participants.
5. By using the FISH Network I knowingly and freely assume all risks noted above, known and unknown, and assume all responsibility for my participation in the FISH Network.
6. On behalf of myself and all of my heirs, successors and assigns, I hereby waive, release and hold harmless FISH, its agents, employees, affiliates, partners and other related parties (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Released Parties”) from all liabilities, causes of action, costs and/or expenses arising out of or related to my participation in or association with the FISH Network.
I agree to comply with the customary terms and conditions in place for participation in the FISH Network. However, if I observe any dangerous or potentially dangerous situation during my participation I will remove myself from participation and immediately provide notice of said situation to a FISH employee.
I have read this Waiver and Release of Liability and fully understand its terms. It is being signed by me freely and voluntarily without any assurance or guarantees being made to me.